Dedicated Business Litigation Representation Tailored To Your Needs
When people hear the word “litigation,” they think of lawsuits. They should also think of flexibility. A good law firm employs flexible litigation strategies to achieve its clients’ goals.
At Hutchison, Anders & Hickey, in Tinley Park, we are an established, effective and flexible law firm representing business clients throughout Will and Cook counties.
We vigorously advocate for our clients in court proceedings and during negotiations. If you, or your business, are considering litigation (or has been drawn into litigation) in Illinois civil court, we can help you maximize your investment in legal services by pursuing the shortest path to the resolution you desire.
Your Local Law Firm For Business Disputes
Our firm has represented clients like you in area courts for more than 45 years. Our attorneys assist clients in these and other civil litigation areas:
- Business litigation involving representation in business disputes concerning breach of contract, shareholder disputes, illegal sales practices, labor and employment violations, and other issues
- Collections litigation involving the foreclosures, liens and recovery of payment for goods and services
- Construction litigation involving construction firms in lawsuits involving contracts, disputes with municipalities, removal of mechanic’s liens and other issues
- General civil litigation involving breach of contract claims, warranty claims, and other disputes over money or property
- Real estate litigation, including title disputes, foreclosures and disputes arising from real estate transactions
- Other civil lawsuits involving disputes over money or property
Find Out How We Can Resolve Your Business Litigation Issues
Litigation is expensive and is never to be entered into lightly. At Hutchison, Anders & Hickey, we consult with our clients thoroughly and educate them about their legal options upfront. We understand that time and money are important to our clients, and we work hard to provide a high value per dollar. We aim to provide clear and satisfying resolutions to the legal issues affecting our business clients.