Partnering With Business Clients From Formation Through Operations
At Hutchison, Anders & Hickey, in Tinley Park, our lawyers help people to start businesses and to maintain them as they grow and prosper.
Our legal team has long represented small and medium-sized businesses in Tinley Park and surrounding communities. We have earned the trust and loyalty of the local business community for more than 45 years, and we intend to help businesses thrive for decades to come.
Let Us Help You Start A Business And Ensure It Thrives
If you are thinking of starting a business or seeking legal advice to help your business grow and prosper, Hutchison, Anders & Hickey can help you get started and conduct your business successfully, while staying safely within the requirements of the law.
Our attorneys are also skilled litigators and negotiators who can assist in resolving any disputes concerning business partners, customers, employees, government entities or others.
We assist businesses with these and other matters:
- Entity formation, including the choice of entity and preparation of organizational documents for partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs), corporations, joint ventures and other business entities.
- General business advising, including counsel at board meetings, maintaining corporate books, advising commercial and residential property developers, and avoiding employee lawsuits by setting clear and legal workplace policies.
- Drafting and reviewing documents, including business contracts, buy-sell agreements, leases and operating agreements.
- Nonprofit organization representation, including 501(c)(3) filings and legal advising at all stages of development.
- Real estate representation, including advising and assisting in commercial real estate transactions, title matters, leasing and other issues.
- Litigation, including filing and defending against civil lawsuits relating to business.
Advising And Representing Businesses
To consult with a Tinley Park business formation attorney at Hutchison, Anders & Hickey, contact us online or call us at 708-620-6081.